This is CanberraUAV’s living documentation.
These docs can be rendered with sphinx. They can be accessed as web page at https://canberrauav.readthedocs.org/ (or as a single pdf_document). The sources are published at http://github.com/CanberraUAV/admin/.
- Current work in progress
- New Ideas/Issues
- Work currently on hold
- ADS-B receiver for sense-and-avoid of other aircraft
- COFDM-based system for digital video transmission
- First person View (FPV) Technologies
- Catapult System for the X8 UAV
- Pan/Tilt/Retract camera mount
- Radar system for terrain tracking and object avoidance
- (Automatic) tracking antenna for ground station
- Ardurover-based truck for launching the X8
- Lessons Learned
- Quadcopter Workshops